Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

dis wuz awful

i dun git it its not funy and all u do is just watch wurdz. and da guy voicin was sayin all dose wurds rong it wus so anoying, lrn to speak anglish noob lol.

so ya anywai dis was completly stoopid an wasnt wirth mai time. lern to mak flash lolololololololololololololol

(Please tell me no one is so gullible that they really think this was my real review)

Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

Oh lawd.

The animation and voicing were above average, and the writing was decent as well. Actually, part of me is wondering what the person who sang that song in the first place would have to say if he ever some across this. Just wonderin'.

VGCats: Number One VGCats: Number One

Well...

The animation itself was decent, but I can certainly see that the voicing needs improvement. Aside from that, it's alright.

SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

Superb

Truly, this has to be one of your greatest masterpieces yet. They story was amazing and had me at the edge of my seat the whole time, I was nearly sure Strawberryclock could never survive that. But you have proven me wrong. One would even be tempted to say this is as good as B. 5/5

Team Fortress 2 6-shorts Team Fortress 2 6-shorts

Really?

Most of the flash I just couldn't stand, most notably the skit with the Soldier and Medic. If you can't even take the time to DRAW the characters, you already know the skit will be bad. As for the others, they weren't far behind. The drawings are poor, the animation is poor, and the jokes were nowhere to be found .The only scene I found some humor in was the Darth Vader and Pyro scene, but that wasn't enough to save this flash. Now don't get me wrong, I love TF2 as much as anyone else, and I usually try to be as nice as I can to people, but I'm sure you can do SO much better. If you had taken more time to really work on this flash, you could have gotten much better results. Hopefully you will improve after some time goes by. This review is not meant to insult you. It was meant to give you constructive criticism. Work harder next time and you'll be fine.

Thank you for your time.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Wait.

While Mickey was fighting him in the alley, did he even notice he got outside? He could have just ran right there.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Not bad

The scene of them just screwing around in that little supply closet was needed, they were starting to become emotionless killing MACHINES.

10/10

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

Not bad.

As I listened to the part about reviving old video game series, I couldn't help but think of Banjo-Kazooie. That is the shining example of pure excellence turned into utter crap. Seriously.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Not that bad!

It seems that sprite animation is beginning to come back to Newgrounds, and I remember clicking the link to the original song, and a lot of the comments said the same thing: "The HALO version is awesome!" You've gained a reputation, my friend. Keep up the amazing work!

Brawl 4 Brawl 4