Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

dis wuz awful

i dun git it its not funy and all u do is just watch wurdz. and da guy voicin was sayin all dose wurds rong it wus so anoying, lrn to speak anglish noob lol.

so ya anywai dis was completly stoopid an wasnt wirth mai time. lern to mak flash lolololololololololololololol

(Please tell me no one is so gullible that they really think this was my real review)

Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

Oh lawd.

The animation and voicing were above average, and the writing was decent as well. Actually, part of me is wondering what the person who sang that song in the first place would have to say if he ever some across this. Just wonderin'.

VGCats: Number One VGCats: Number One

Well...

The animation itself was decent, but I can certainly see that the voicing needs improvement. Aside from that, it's alright.

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

Great.

It didn't take me too long to complete it, but it was still fun.
God I'm such a nerd for knowing this much about Half Life.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Win.

The musical meme cutscene was reason enough to give this game 10/10

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Very addictive!

Something about this game is just awesome, maybe it's the simplicity, the great Parry Gripp soundtrack, the gore, who knows? My only complaint is the voices. It got pretty annoying listening to "YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT THIS" over and over. That aside, it's very fun!

DJ Bossler - Pirate VA Contest DJ Bossler - Pirate VA Contest

Well...

I can tell you're trying, but I think for a funnier dialog You could have talked louder and faster, that'd probably get you big bonus points.

Wolf's Retarded Mission theme Wolf's Retarded Mission theme

sweetnees

nice song, dexy

That Balloon You Let Go Of That Balloon You Let Go Of

My baloon looks pretty mad...

This some excellent work form you! Keep it up!